Sunday, August 7, 2011

Time flies when...

You work and make plans every day, so much that you don't even know what day it is. I obviously know today is Sunday, thanks to my phone. But, earlier in the week I realized that the days just seem to blend together and go really fast when you have something to keep you occupied at all times.

We pretty much dominated this work up! So glad that it's almost over. I actually got to FaceTime with my handsome hubby yesterday morning. He has a very ugly mustache, but thankfully it'll be gone when he gets back.

Work has been great! I got a review from my supervisor that said I am doing an excellent job! I am so excited to be working, when especially I know that I couldn't find a job this good at home. I just hope to keep up the good work.

Nothing much other than that has been going on. Today, I got a call from my sister that my grandmother (my almost 85-year-old grandmother who still works) took a fall and they were taking her to the hospital. Well come to find out she's getting emergency surgery on her elbow because she fractured it. This is the first time in 45 years that she has been to the doctor. She doesn't believe in them. If you could spare her a few prayers that would be wonderful! She's a very strong woman and I know she will recover fully!

My Danny comes home on Saturday. Oliver coincidentally has a hair cut that day and I feel like I'll be running around like a mad woman trying to get things situated. It'll be fun! Tomorrow, I'm going to get a dress for our dining out with my friend Kate! I can't wait to find something that I like :)

Hope this finds you all well and those going through deployments, you rock! I realized how fast this month has gone by and I can't wait to kick real deplyoment butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment