Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 09

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most


My FOTF Family.

This was an incredibly difficult post for me to figure out who has gotten me through the most. I'd love to say any of my friends, but I can't. In the past two years, I have grown so much from my relationship that none of my civilian friends even understand what I've gone through. Yes, they supported me, but they did not get me through it. My family didn't understand either, but yes they got me through it; however, they didn't make the most impact on me to get through it. I would have put a picture of myself, because typically I tend to keep things inside and get myself through them. BUT, without this wonderful group of ladies, I would have been lost. I thank my lucky stars every day to be a part of such a close-knit group of women. These ladies have been through everything I have and they can relate to me. They're there to listen any time of the day or night and can offer advice that no one else that isn't in the situation would know to offer. Thank you ladies for making my days brighter and for giving me the confidence to hold my head up high and face whatever the Marine Corps throws at me.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with this Tori! I feel like most of the ladies on the board are like family to me. We've all "grown up" together and most of the ladies have been there from the very beginning for me. Ever since 2003 when Aaron left for bootcamp. Ive even met a lot of them in real life and have made life long friendships because of it.

    I love FOTF!

    ReplyDelete