Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 18

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity


My entire body.

I know this sounds extremely cliche but yes, my biggest insecurity is my body.  I know I could go on for hours and hours, but I won't.  I don't like how I can gain and lose weight at the drop of a hat; it makes me so angry how my weight fluctuates (especially since my wedding in 3 months away).  I cannot stand my thighs. It's obnoxious how big they are.  My stomach is another thing, it goes from flat to flabby and won't decide how it wants to look on any given day. On my face, my nose is my biggest insecurity. I just wish that I could find love for my body and not rely on Dan to tell me I'm beautiful every single day. I get extremely self-conscious if he doesn't tell me it. I know he does it on his own and it's not forced but there's something about if he doesn't say it, I freak out. Some day I hope that I'll be able to be comfortable in my own skin, even if it means having to force myself to work out every day to get those results and keep up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment