Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'M DONE! :)

I'm done with my classes first semester of junior year! 2 more semesters left in State College and 3 more in college! That's absolutely crazy. Where has the time gone? I feel like I just started school here. I can't believe I'm almost done. I'm just so ready to move past the college chapter of my life.

Oh well, so today were my last classes and they were pretty fun. In my first class (which is basically elementary gym class which is all the stuff we did back when we were in grade school) was field day, so we just played games and all that. In my next class which is recreation for persons with disabilities (for my special ed minor) we reviewed and I love my professor so I'm sad to be done that class, though the final is at 8 am Tuesday morning. My last class was my science education class which is learning about robotics, motion and energy in the classroom we had a pizza party and presentations for our group projects. We got a 97 on ours but we presented on Tuesday, I think I mentioned that. I also really liked that class because the professor was so enthusiastic about the topics and helping us be successful. It's really great to know there are still teachers that care about their students even if they only get to know them for a short period of time.

Nothing else exciting really happened today other than it's 14 degrees out and with the windchill is feels like 0. Taylor and I had to go to the store to pick up some things and I bundled up like Ralphie from A Christmas Story (I can't wait to watch that movie on Christmas Eve, it's the only time I'll watch it and it stays on for all 24 hours that it's on TBS). We decided to make pancakes and sausage for dinner so we got strawberry topping and whipped cream. They were so good. I also added chocolate chips to a couple and ate ice cream and whipped cream and jimmes (aka sprinkles) with them. Then we watched Glee together since he missed it last night, gosh I love that show.

In other news, I got to hear from Dan again today, I was really happy. He emailed me 3 whole times, which is crazy. He said this one Cpl stole his phone and told him that he was texting me and all that stuff, but he's really not, so he just figures they're messing with him. He makes me smile every email I get brightens my day, even if it doesn't need brightened. I'm still in that crazy awesome optimistic mood, so we're going to keep that streak going. I think it's given me faith to be able to get through the deployment and know I can, even if it hasn't started yet. Gotta just keep thinking positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment