Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Let me just say that today has been one of the best days here at school, maybe all semester. For no particular reason either. It was snowing out when I woke up, that immediately put me in a good mood :) I lounged around all morning and did absolutely nothing and then took a nap since I didn't sleep really well at all last night. After my nap, I watched the SEC championship and was really happy that Alabama won. While i was watching and surfing the internet, I got another e-mail from Dan, which really made me super happy considering he's been gone for two days and that's already an e-mail every day that he's been gone. Then I responded and he responded again, which just put my mood on cloud 9. I absolutely love him and am so glad that he's been able to e-mail me. Somehow he always makes me smile even when I don't want to.

Anyway... now I'm just watching tv and waiting for my brother to get home so maybe we can bake gingerbread cookies (of course if you don't need eggs since we don't have any). My parents told me to come up with a Christmas list, but I have no idea what I want or need, which is absolutely nothing. For the first time in my life this has happened and ya know what it's the best feeling in the world. I've just been so happy.

Here are some pictures from the snow today...



No comments:

Post a Comment