Monday, December 7, 2009

Words just can't explain this...

I feel so happy, and it's the little things that make me happy, like getting a quick email from my boyfriend who is super busy on his last pre-deployment workup. It just makes me feel so appreciated that he thinks of me and takes the time to write to me. Today, I was actually really busy and I went to classes, LAST WEEK FOR THE SEMESTER! It was honestly the semester from hell. I cooked dinner tonight (tuna melts and some soup lol we were feeling lazy and it was snowing). I'm talking to my little brother about the Capital One Bowl that Penn State is playing LSU in, which him and my dad and stepbrother and his girlfriend are going down to stay with my grandparents in Florida for. They invited Dan and I to go, but we can't and I don't really want to go and neither does Dan, but the offer was nice. There's nothing else really exciting going on today, I have a presentation tomorrow that I'm pretty ready for considering it's a group project and I made the power point. Other than that, seriously I feel like there is nothing else to tell. Have a great night blog friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment