Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My life would suck without you

So I am obsessed with Glee and with this song again, because I just love how the casts sings it. The finale was soooo good tonight, I'm already excited for April and what the new season has in store. Gotta love my TV, last week I didn't know Grey's wasn't new so I was pretty bummed about that, but I was able to get all caught up which was nice. I also of course love all my TLC shows, which I need to get back into watching them when they're new and not re-runs.

About today though, we got snow! 4 inches, it was horrible out last night. It took Taylor a half hour to get home when it usually takes him 7 minutes. Being the loving sister I am, I was worried and stayed up to make sure he got back ok. I woke up and bam! No delay or anything and the roads were horrible. Penn State did an awful job of plowing but I must say College Township did a pretty good job in our neighborhood. I can't wait to be home, they only got rain and no shoveling. Though I did my share of shoveling today and didn't complain at all. Other than that just I went to my 3 classes I had today and it was the last time for the semester, so yay! 3 more classes to go tomorrow. Nothing exiting.

I got to hear from Dan today again. His email really made me smile, as it usually does. He told me he was super busy and barely got a chance to email me but of course he's like somehow superman or something and does it anyway. He never ceases to amaze me. I appreciate it so much. So this is like day 6 of my fantastic mood. I really hope it doesn't go away, but I don't foresee that happening anytime soon.

Nighty night, don't let the bed bugs bite! I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment